Infection prevention & control
- Do not visit if you have a cold, flu, diarrhoea, vomiting or chicken pox.
- Clean hands are very important - clean them when you enter the ward and when you leave.
- Before you bring children in, ask the Clinical Nurse Manager (the nurse in charge).
- Please read any notices on the doors as you go through and follow the instructions.
- Please do not use patients’ toilets. There are separate toilets for visitors.
- Do not sit on the bed or place your feet on the bed.
- Do not bring in any food.
- If you are concerned about anything, please tell the Clinical Nurse Manager (the nurse in charge) or one of the nurses or doctors